SYMPTOMS OF MERCURY TOXICITY: MILD, MODERATE AND SEVERE

sick-images-650-x-361

Symptoms of Mercury Toxicity: Mild, Moderate and Severe

It often takes years of slowly accumulating mercury or other toxic metals before you begin to experience symptoms. When you do become symptomatic, you have reached what is referred to as “your body’s toxic burden level”. Usually, symptoms are initially subtle and gradually continue to worsen. Over time, new symptoms develop ongoing. However, sometimes symptoms can occur suddenly, such as after the unsafe removal of amalgam fillings or soon after a vaccine or flu shot.

The most common sources of exposure to mercury are:

  • Dental amalgam fillings (silver tooth fillings contain over 50% mercury and constantly emits poisonous mercury vapor)
  • Vaccines and flu shots (high in mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde and other neurotoxic substances)
  • Fish and shellfish (nearly all fish and shellfish except sardines and anchovies is now polluted with mercury. Many are also polluted with dioxins and poisonous chemicals from the pesticides in fish food, as well as hormones, color dyes, etc.)
  • Cosmetics, including lipsticks, foundation and mascara, facial creams and body lotions, soaps and shampoos, baby oil, baby powder, eye contact lens solution and other personal hygiene products
  • Non-organic foods (from fertilizers and pesticides)
  • Tap and bottled water
  • Tattoos (mercury in the ink)

Following are common symptoms of a mild, moderate or severely mercury toxic condition:

Symptoms of a Mildly Mercury Toxic Case:

Able to work full time, socialize and live a rather normal life, but coping with mild symptoms such as: lower than normal energy levels, mild gut issues, minor candida overgrowth, mild depression and anxiety, feeling abnormally reclusive, uncomfortable, shy or insecure in social or public settings, slightly irritable on and off or with mild emotional ups and downs, feeling or sensing that your mind’s thoughts are busier than what seems ‘normal’, feeling agitated and uncomfortable in your body for no apparent reason, more chronically fearful or worried than what seems ‘normal’, allergies or minor food sensitivities, nutritional deficiencies, although not yet usually aware of it.

Symptoms of a Moderately Mercury Toxic Case:

Struggling to maintain a full-time job or caring for home/children, or has already reduced work hours to part-time as a result of health issues. Regularly not able to attend social gatherings, not always reliable with keeping appointments or other scheduled events due to your days being unpredictable with how you feel. Coping with significant uncomfortable symptoms such as: headaches, brain fog, fearful and racing thoughts, being more reclusive, uncomfortable, insecure or shy around others in social or public settings, emotionally sensitive with scary emotional mood swings, crying spells or irritable or angry “for no seeming reason”, simple tasks seem stressful, depression, anxiety, insomnia, chronic fatigue, sometimes panicky, Fibromyalgia-type symptoms, brain fog, skin issues (burning, itching, rashes), IBS, weak digestion or other leaky gut issues, food sensitivities, candida overgrowth, dysbiosis, weak appetite (more uncomfortable to eat), alcohol and coffee intolerance, frequent urination, bladder irritation / Interstitial Cystitis, susceptible to developing infections (bladder, prostate, vaginal, lung, sinus, throat, flu), substantial nutritional deficiencies, poor assimilation and methylation, hypo-thyroid condition. Likely have seen or are seeing doctors for depression, anxiety, insomnia, gut issues, urology/gynecology problems, thyroid issues, hormonal imbalances, allergies, bodily aches and pains (chiropractor/ acupuncturist).

Symptoms of a Severely Mercury Toxic Case:

Unable to work and completely house bound. Unable to handle simple mind tasks such as going through mail, writing checks, balancing bank account. No longer able to handle simple errands or grocery store shopping, or are still doing very minimally, yet it is an extremely fearful, stressful and exhausting experience; in extreme fear continuously, coping with panic attacks or constantly feeling in a state of panic, severe anxiety and depression, insomnia, maddening non-stop compulsive thinking, suicidal thoughts, developing phobias such as fear of being in small rooms, afraid of the dark, afraid you’re going to kill yourself, die alone or afraid to be alone, severe gut issues, headaches and severe head pressure, extreme brain fog and poor  memory, dizziness or vertigo, nerve twinges, skin problems (tingling, itching, burning, rashes, stinging like battery acid) paranoia, heart palpitations, extreme exhaustion, feeling oxygen deprived, severe uncontrollable crying spells or anger outbursts, sensitivity to normal sounds, bright light or exposure to electronic magnetic frequencies (EMF’s), chemically sensitive (perfume, air fresheners, house cleaners, cigarette smoke), wouldn’t even think about drinking alcohol or coffee, very frequent urination, especially at night, bladder irritation/Interstitial Cystitis, extremely weak appetite, weight loss, terrifying adrenaline rushes (spontaneous fight or flight responses), more severe bodily aches and pains/joint pain, can’t stand being in your own skin every waking moment, fearful that you’re going insane, feeling surreal (not in reality), declining vision, sometimes with floaters, too stressful and uncomfortable to watch TV or listen to music, feels like you’re being constantly electrocuted internally. Chronic infections (bladder, prostate, vaginal, lung, sinus, throat, flu), severe hypo-thyroid condition (with a TSH over 2.0), severe nutritional deficiencies, usually very high or very low B12 levels (due to poor assimilation/methylation), low iron and high copper level is common.

Health conditions often related to chronic mercury toxicity:

Muscular Sclerosis, Autism, ADD, ADHD, OCD, learning disabilities, Lou Gehrigs Disease, Bi-polar, Alzheimers, Parkinson’s Disease, Dementia, brain tumors, Infertility, Alcoholism, Schizophrenia, IBS, Dysbiosis, Colitis, Lyme Disease, Autoimmune disorders, some cancers.

Find out if you or your pet are heavy metal toxic with a simple hair analysis lab test. Click here to order: toxic metals and full mineral hair analysis

Mercury Detox Specialist, Connie Fox HHP, NC www.FreedomFromMercuryMadness.com

________________

This content is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease, illness or health condition. Connie Fox is not a physician and recommends discussing health or nutrition related matters with your physician.

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Comments are closed.